Sigmar are currently working with a Leading Investment Bank in Dublin in their search for a regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst on an initial three month contract.
Sitting in a large team your responsibilities as a Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst would be:
- Prepare and submit of monthly and quarterly statistical regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland in a controlled and timely manner.
- Keep up to date with applicable regulatory reporting requirements.
- Maintain regulatory reporting procedures.
- Continuously assess and enhance regulatory reporting processes, improving the quality of our regulatory submissions and identifying new approaches to improve efficiencies.
- Assist with adhoc projects which are expected to include a diverse range of projects including implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements and strategic regulatory reporting infrastructure.
- A good understanding of the regulatory reporting environment in Ireland. Knowledge of statistical reporting is considered an advantage.
- Self-motivated individual with willingness to take ownership of problems and initiative to resolve them.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of software applications.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.