My client, a leader in the Engineering sector is recruiting a Project Administrator to work in their office in Limerick. This role is fully office based.
- Provide administrative support to the project teams
- Collect, organise and maintain all project documentation including drawings, specifications, schedules, etc.
- Ensure clear communication and flow of information throughout all sites
- Manage the schedule register
- Manage the system and ensure it is up to date at all times
- Log any queries, responses or changes and update as necessary
- Record and distribute minutes of site meetings
- Liaise with and assist other areas of the business as required
- Ensure compliance checks are completed in accordance with relevant legislation and requirements
- Other related ad-hoc duties as required
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role in the Construction/Engineering sector
- Previous experience with Project Administration and Document Control
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Flexible and adaptable to suit business needs
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and deliver results
- Strong administration skills and proficiency in MS Office
For more information on this and other roles please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email you CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.