This job is with a world leader in the medical device industry that are passionate about helping the lives of patients & their employees globally.
In this job, you will manage and develop junior staff members to help them achieve their career goals.
What you will do:
- Co-ordinates the work activities within the various work teams across two shifts ensuring that adequate resources are available to meet customer expectations.
- Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Ensures all direct reports are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
- Takes a leadership role in developing and implementing new techniques and initiatives to enhance the lab management systems, constantly promoting awareness of best practices and making appropriate decisions daily.
- Lab Optimisation: Manages day-to-day scheduling and sequencing of testing to ensure maximum utilisation of equipment and test resources.
- Serves as a quality representative for the department in all internal / external audits as functional expert.
- Ensures constant vigilance in the laboratory for non-conforming events and develops a culture of transparency, rapid evaluation, and escalation to the appropriate level for such events.
- Develop and Implement plans to improve and expand lab capabilities to support current and future Mechanical Testing of Commercial and PDP products.
What you will need:
- Honours Degree (NFQ level 8) in an Engineering/Science discipline
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience required
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
What you will receive:
- Excellent Salary & Comprehensive Benefit Package, Career Development, Work Life Balance, Collaboration with global teams
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.