An exciting career opportunity awaits a Warehouse Operative with a valid counterbalance forklift licence to join a leading utilities company based in county Kildare.
- Unloading and loading freight vehicles, with counterbalance FLT
- Receiving goods inwards and checking that all is in order and the paperwork matches the goods received.
- System updating and stock put away of received goods, ensuring the right product with the right quantity and the right code are put away in the right location in the right condition.
- Responsible for picking products correctly and efficiently
- QC inspection on all deliveries for any noticeable defects, or possibility thereof.
- Selecting product and components for orders ensuring that FIFO principles are maintained
- Checking location of items and stock levels using the stock control system.
- Ensuring job orders are labelled correctly with the correct references and the relevant persons are notified of the completion.
- Process orders on WMS system in line with all requests.
- Responsible for packing and dispatching product orders correctly and efficiently and labelling for shipping.
- Responsible for keeping warehouse clean and tidy at all times.
- Responsible for adhering to Health and Safety policies
- Be available to work overtime when requested
- May be required to travel to and from another warehouse to store, retrieve and deliver stock.
- May be required to deliver stock and deliveries to Liffey Campus, customer sites or project locations
- Required on occasions to create and issue PO orders in the Warehouse Managers absence.
- Completing inhouse and engineer stock checks
- Ensuring all documentation is completed contemporaneously and following good documentation practices
- Compliance to GMP and GDP principles.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Previous experience in following Health and Safety guidelines.
- Must be a strong communicator with an ability to multi-task and prioritise in a busy environment
- Full driving licence and counterbalance forklift licence required.
- Proven ability to identify an issue and show initiative to find the solution.
- Be a punctual, motivated, and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to work and be able to work well unsupervised and as part of a team.
- WMS system experience essential, knowledge of Sage an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
Base salary NEG + 10% bonus + company laptop
8.30-5.30 are the working hours.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.