Trainee Accountant - €28,000 - Dublin - Financial Services
My client, a leading company within the financial services sector require a trainee accountant/finance assistant to join their team on an initial 6-month contract with a strong view to permanent. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain valuable work experience in a hands on role.
- You will assist the accounts payable and account’s receivable function (approval of invoices, reconciliations)
- Reconciliations between Contract Management system and General Ledger Accounts
- Ensuring our VAT accounting is compliant with VAT Legislation.
- You will assist other members of the finance team to maintain the VAT GL accounts
- GL Analysis
- Ad hoc projects
- Third level degree in accounting or accounts technician qualification
- Will consider recent graduates but if you have 6 months finance experience that would be a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills
To apply for this trainee accountant position, send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.