My client within the tech sector have a requirement for a Senior Finance Director with a strong tech background. You must have worked within a shares service environment and a European Finance role to be suitable
- Ownership of month end for multiple European Entities
- Drive continuous process improvement and excellence in execution of standardized and repeatable best practice processes to reduce financial risk and/or lower costs
- Act as the focal point for US and European Leadership on all things Accounting related, ensuring effective communication, escalation and resolution of key issues and decisions.
- Provide leadership for hiring, development of a high performing teams
- Partner with the local Finance Directors, and the US Accounting/Finance Leadership Team to effect change
- Contributing to the definition, analysis, and optimization of standardized financial processes across Europe and the European Finance Shared Services function based in Dublin, Ireland
- Responsibility over timely local statutory and tax filing for all European entities.
- Management of local audit process for statutory reporting and local audit procedures
- 10+ years of practical accounting experience in a global/US publicly traded company
- Experience in Accounting Shared Services function and matrix and cross-cultural teams
- 5-10 years of leadership experience in transformation functions or in a similar environment
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP preferred
If you match the above requirements send an updated cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.