My client within the insurance sector have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong Insurance background. Reporting to the IFRS Finance Project Manager, this position will primarily have responsibility for preparing and implementing various policy and technical system aspects of IFRS 17. This will be an evolving role with the opportunity to participate in all aspects of the IFRS17/9 implementation
- Drafting of financial statement templates reflecting new IFRS 17/9 disclosures and presentation
- Supporting the IFRS Finance Project Manager on IFRS 17 technical implementation
- Supporting the IFRS Project Team on testing impact of IFRS 17 on parallel processes
- Assisting and supporting the wider finance teams during peak periods
- Quarterly financial and regulatory reporting.
- Other Finance work/ project work as required
- Qualified with a number of years PQE or Big 4 trained looking to move from practice to industry
- Experience of new system implementation
- Ideally experience working in insurance/financial service
- Experience of new IFRS implementation, or similar project work
- Experience with Financial Statements preparation
If interested in this role and would like to find out more send your cv to laura in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.