Sigmar are currently working with a leading Asset Manager in their search for two Depository Analysts on initial 6 month contracts. In what is a busy space for the business, the incumbents of these roles will have primary responsibilities for Valuation Oversight.
- Review the units in issue reconciliation performed by fund accounting against transfer agency records.
- Production & review of fund accounting stock reconciliations to custody, prime broker or external valuation reports.
- Various tasks associated with nav reviews including but not limited to fee review & nav calculation review.
- Review & approval of performance fees.
- Oversight of the Nav Exception Management System of fund accounting to ensure it is being used effectively as a control.
- Ensuring reporting requirements for both Internal and External clients are achieved on a monthly basis.
- These duties will be performed for traditional, hedge, property and private equity type funds.
- Excellent understanding of a NAV and various components that go into it.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with internal and external parties.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
- Ability to drive change through initiative and collaboration.
- Ability to review and approve other partner’s work.
- Act as a subject matter expert or referral point for complex issues;
- Interprets changes in circumstances, and suggests new processes where gaps identified.
- Ability to test new processes or system developments.
- Can deal confidently with clients.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.