Senior Risk Manager – Asset Management industry
My client is a global, privately owned asset manager and they are looking for an experienced Risk Professional to join their Dublin office.
The successful candidate will support the Head of Risk as part of the second line risk function for oversight and application of the organisation’s international risk framework.
- Oversee the application of the risk framework for the organisation’s Irish operation
- Roll out and maintenance of risk framework for local entities ensuring compliance with relevant requirements and the company’s global risk framework
- Manage oversight and application of specific risk policies
- Work with other Risk professionals in the business to ensure an aligned view of risk is assessed, reported, managed and mitigated in a proactive and timely manner
- Work with other departments in the business and take the lead on identifying, analysing and assessing proposals for newly identified risks for new programs, change programs, projects and services and products
- Report on risk to management, at risk forums and board and group committees
- Undertake risk assurance reviews in line with business requirements.
- Strong and recent experience in Operational/Financial risk in the Asset Management/Funds industry
- Familiar with local regulatory requirements and governance requirements for a life insurance business, mutual funds unit linked business or a regulated financial institution/investment management business.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with internal departments and management of all levels
- Stakeholder management skills and experience
- Willingness to offer a differing opinion and challenge both management and existing processes and procedures
- Third level degree of equivalent qualification.
If you would like to discuss this job further, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.