€45,000 plus benefits
Our client is a leading fund services company. They are looking for as KYC Officer to join their Dublin team today.
As part of the Compliance function, the successful candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders and other teams to minimize operational risks and ensure clients experience a top-quality delivery.
Day to day:
- Assess risk on new and existing client relationships in line with AML/CFT framework.
- Perform due diligence, request the relevant KYC information and documentation and write client risk assessments for recommendation to management.
- Plan and review client relationships
- Conduct incident and event-driven client reviews.
- Scanning and archiving of JYC documents and updating internal databases.
- Any other tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance, Law or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a KYC role in the funds industry.
- Good understanding of Know Your Customer regulations and AML/CFT.
- Hedge fund or Trust business experience.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player who can also work individually.
*Candidates must have a valid stamp 4 visa or an EU passport to be considered.
If this sounds like the job for you, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.