Corporate Actions Senior Analyst
My client is a global asset manager, and they currently have an opening in their team for a Senior Corporate Actions Analyst due to an internal promotion.
The ideal candidate will have strong Corporate Actions experience and experience with InvestOne. If you match this description and are keen to progress your career, get in touch wit Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com.
- Ensure all corporate actions are captured and scrubbed to multiple sources and accurately released into the corporate action system.
- Identify, escalate and resolve corporate action issues with particular emphasis on time critical and complex issues and managing custodian deadlines
- Prepare voluntary corporate action notifications to distribute to fund managers and trading desks
- Instruct custodians on optional events using MT565 messaging
- Ensure all corporate actions are loaded to the accounting system in a timely and accurate manner to meet fund sign off times
- Ensure positions are placed into escrow as required and removed when available at the custodian
- Accruing cash dividends in the accounting system
- Provide feedback on custodian and vendor performance to management
- Liaise with other departments including settlements, pricing and data management.
- Strong experience in Corporate Actions.
- Previous experience with
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of equity, fixed income, derivatives type products.
Get in touch with Sarah on 01 9619725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.