Credit Control Manager – Louth – Permanent- 50K+ excellent benefits and bonus
A new position has arisen within a well known company based in Louth. This Credit Control position will manage a team of eight people and will be a varied position reporting into the head of Billing and Credit Control.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for leading the credit and collections team, ensuring standards are adhered to.
- Deal with any queries or disputes when they arise from clients or colleagues.
- Manage cash allocation to the accounts, including unpaid direct debits, refunds and direct debits runs.
- Manage debt and credit ledgers for all sectors.
- Driving monthly cash collection targets
- Implement processes to reduce debtor days, bad debts review and write downs.
What you need for this position:
- Ideally you will have 5 years’ experience working in a similar role, with 3 of those years spent managing people.
- Institute of Credit Management Qualification desirable.
- Excellent IT skills, with experience in ERP systems an advantage.
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01-4744694 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.