Indirect Tax Analyst – North Dublin – Multinational Company - €35-40K+ health, pension, bonus
An opportunity for an Indirect Tax Analyst has become available in a multinational company based in North Dublin. This will be a hands on position, where the successful candidate will work closely with their manager and the wider finance team.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Support in-country VAT audits working with the Indirect Tax Manager and external tax advisors when required.
- Supporting VAT compliance to ensure that all transactions are properly reflected on local VAT returns.
- Computation of indirect tax payments and liaising with finance department for processing requests for payment.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working in a VAT role.
- SAP experience an advantage.
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.