Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic accountant to join a busy finance team. This is a permanent role and an excellent opportunity to take on a position where you will have responsibility for maintaining the financial function of a number of companies within a large trading group.
- Maintenance of accounting records for a number of group companies. This will include preparation of bank reconciliations, accruals, prepayments and preparation of monthly management accounts reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and calculation of depreciation on the company’s assets.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts and liaising with management on same.
- Liaise with invoicing factoring finance providers
- Regular reporting of KPIs to Management
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns with the Revenue Commissioners/HMRC.
- Review and reconcile intercompany balances every month together with preparation of intercompany recharges.
- Assist with managing the Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes for various group companies and working closely with the teams responsible for same.
- Work with the Group Financial Controller to integrate the company’s IT and reporting systems with that of other companies within the group.
- Making payments and putting up payments on the online banking portal to be authorised.
- Maintenance of stock records.
- Project Work
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with at least 2 years PQE with experience in industry. Not Considering accountants straight from practice for this role you must have industry exp
- IT literate, and proficient in Microsoft products. Knowledge of Exchequer would be an advantage
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.