My client within the Fintech space have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong financial services background. You will have a strong analytical background along with strong month end and regulatory reporting experience
You will have a proven track record of working on financial statements in accordance with Local GAAP, IFRS to support the firm’s Head of Finance in carrying out their responsibilities.
- Prepare daily reconciliations of primary general ledger accounts including all bank and broker reconciliations
- IFRS reporting to local government and tax authorities
- Regulatory reporting to the CBI
- Reporting under the CRD IV framework (e.g. COREP, Asset Encumbrance, FINREP)
- Future reporting under the Investment Firm Regulation (IFR) and Investment Firm Directive
- Additional reporting (e.g. Monthly Metrics Report, Pillar 3 Disclosure)
- Coordinate internal and external audit requests
- Analyses and management reporting
- Daily reconciliation of trades, positions and settlements
- Daily reconciliation of all cash entitlement and corporate actions
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA) or Management Accountant (CIMA) with a proven track record within a similar role in financial services – banking or fintech
- Strong regulatory reporting and financial analysis experience
Before applying please make sure you match all the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.