Looking for Temporary Office Support work in Dublin coming up to Summer?
Temp work can mean working anything from a few days to a few weeks, sometimes longer.
Work could be available at anywhere from 1 weeks' notice, to 1 hours' notice so availability, flexibility and willingness to commit to the "temp lifestyle" is key!
Roles that may be available include: Administration, Data Entry, Customer Service Agents, Project Support, Document Writing / Word Processing, anr others.
- You're paid weekly (based on assignments worked)
- Allows you to gain experience in a variety of roles, organisations and industries
- If you're excellent - some companies will invite you back!
- All the networking opportunities....who knows who you'll meet!
Will suit you if:
- You are filling a gap between travel or education
- You are supplementing freelance or project work
- You are looking for casual, flexible work
- Previous office experience is beneficial
- Strong customer service experience will be considered a bonus
- You are happy to take on both short term jobs and longer term assignments
- Able to take on assignments at short notice- notice can vary from 1 hour up to 1 week
- Happy to commit to entry level roles - even if your experience may be more advanced
- 100% availability- temping will not work if you already have a job!!
If you'd like to register for the live temp roster, please send your CV and details to Fiona Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Roles will be a combination of on-site (where restrictions allow) and remote work - depending on specific client requirements and government restrictions - availability for both is ideal.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.