A leading process engineering company is looking for a suitable candidate to manage the development, performance, and maintenance of the tender process activities of the organisation.
- Review and interpret tender documents, drawings, specifications, datasheets, contracts & other related materials.
- Asses material, labour and equipment costs
- Effective liaison, support and assistance between the tender process department, senior FT process engineers, rest of organisation, its suppliers and customers.
- Compilation of Quality Tender Submissions.
- Monitor the tender submission process for accuracy, formatting, completeness, consistency, and compliance.
- Monitor the overall performance of the tender process to obtain maximum efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organisation.
- Partake in pre-, mid- & post-tender meetings.
- Maintain accurate records and managing data related to the tendering process.
- Development of plans for streamlining tender processes.
- Monitor competitor activity, market trends and any other market dynamics that may be useful to management.
- 3+ experience working in an estimator/tendering role with a Mechanical/Electrical contractor.
- Diploma/Degree (or equivalent) in mechanical, process or electrical engineering.
- Familiarity with, and ability to interpret, user requirements, engineering specifications, drawings and related documents for process systems in the Pharma, Dairy & Beverage Sectors.
- Understanding of P&IDs and how they might relate to system general arrangements.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.