Sigmar Recruitment has an exciting new opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their growing Office Support team in Dublin. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will learn from your peers whilst growing your own desk.
This is an opportunity that will suit someone who is passionate about providing top-class customer service to both clients and candidates, someone who thrives under pressure, welcomes a challenge and is adept at managing competing priorities!
- Learning and understanding the requirements and nuances of different client and their roles
- Using a variety of platforms and databases to source and qualify suitable candidates for these roles
- Coordinating and hosting confidential interviews with candidates to assess and understand what they are looking for in their next job, talk them through the process and formulate a plan of action
- Creating and submitting suitable applications to clients on your candidate's behalf
- Managing candidates through the job-seeking process - providing guidance, support and resources
- Managing the expectations of both candidates and clients through constant communication
- Developing strong and lasting relationships with your clients and candidates
- Continuously developing your industry knowledge, attending industry events and trainings
- A strong background in, and passion for, Customer Service
- Experience in Sales
- Excellent people skills - a strong communicator
- Resourceful, innovative and independantly motivated
- Strong systems and process skills
- A teamplayer - willing to work as part of a dynamic, cohesive team, and learn from those around you
What's on offer:
- One on one mentorhsip and training from a Senior Consultant on your team
- Continued guidance and support from your team - we want to see you succeed!
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Accelerated commission structure
- Access to a world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular social events - work hard and play hard!
- Healthy work-life balance
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please email your CV to Fiona Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.