Senior Tax Accountant | 60k
My client, a multinational Pharmaceutical company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their growing tax team. Ideal candidates will be Big 4/ Top 10 trained and have 3 years Corporation Tax experience.
- Responsible for tax reporting processes including compliance and especially US GAAP Reporting
- Develop knowledge of major drivers impacting the tax and corporate position of their European Markets.
- Accountable for maintaining SOX controls for all processes relating to their markets.
- Deliver Tax Returns following a standardized methodology, involving significant automation and assembly of final returns using tax return software where possible.
- Work with local advisors to sign off of tax returns based on materiality and risk
- Manage the data requirements for local country tax audit process, both directly and through the coordination of other contributors such as finance in-market colleagues, third-party providers and Shared Services
- Big 4/ Top 10 Trained
- Qualified ACA or CTA or both
- Strong Financial Tax Accounting experience preferably US GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience of managing tax compliance and reporting processes in more than one country.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.