Are you an experienced Boiler Engineer ready to take a challenge in a leading BMS, HVAC & Energy Efficiency Solutions and Service provider?
- Delivery of Servicing and Planned maintenance routines with varied industrial and commercial customers.
- Responding to breakdown and callout requests across a variety of customer sites.
- Must be familiar and able to adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies.
- Compliance with company and customer SOP’s and processes
- Producing detailed and usable reports in a timely fashion ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Must be pro-active and be able to work under own initiative.
- Be client focused and have ability to generate own work.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have first-class problem-solving abilities and a focus on customer service at point of delivery.
- Technical, mechanical and/or electrical background
- Preferably trade qualification in Plumbing, Air- Conditioning & Refrigeration, Electrician
- Mechanical & Electrical aptitude. Ability to troubleshoot Boiler control systems will be required.
- Knowledge of the latest Safety legislation with respect to gas and oil-fired heating systems would be an advantage
- Good report writing skills – ability to accurately reflect how tasks were approached, work done and recommendations for repair or improvements in the report will be expected.
- Willing to learn in related fields such as HVAC systems, Mechanical Heating Systems, Control Systems and Gas/Oil Safety
- Experience of fault finding on all makes of domestic and commercial boilers.
- Up to date registration with RGII with relevant Gas Certification.
- Full, Clean Drivers Licence, as a vehicle is provided.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.