My client a professional services firm have a requirement for a fully qualified accountant coming from a big 4 background and looking for their first accounts prep / financial accountant role. I will also consider qualified accountants coming from industry for this role
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure accurate and complete performance of month end and quarter end
- Preparation and Review specified monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and follow up & resolve reconciling items
- Assist with ad hoc financial analysis and queries
- Support with local statutory and tax requirements
- Provide support for the financial statement close process
- Process documentation, redesign and implementation in relation to processes including Order to Cash (OTC), Procure to Pay (P2P), Record to Report (R2R)
- Stakeholder engagement, building strong relationships with client representatives
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 1 - 2 years’ experience. I will consider qualified accountants from industry or audit seniors from Top 10 or Big 4 looking for a move into industry
- Specific experience of having been part of large scale finance projects in a multinational environment.
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.