My client within the Insurance space have a requirement for a Senior Group Financial Controller. You will have 8 years or more within a senior finance role in financial services or Insurance – this experience is a must , along with being a fully qualified accountant with relevant Financial Control experience
- Manage business profitability through various reporting measures
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to Group
- Meeting all financial reporting deadlines
- Assisting the GMs and Boards in maintaining the optimal capital structure.
- Ensure the organisation’s liquidity is managed appropriately and ensure its treasury and investment policies are implemented.
- Coordinate the management of all the company’s direct and indirect taxation matters
- Completion of budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and ad-hoc reporting
- Drive the financial planning process for the company and preparing of updated forecast positions as the company grows
- Completion and coordination of local reporting requirements
- High levels of governance and statutory compliance
- Responsible for providing assurance to the GM and the Board that the company is compliant with all relevant regulation, accounting standards (IFRS) and guidelines
- Completion of all statutory and regulatory financial reporting requirements to a high quality and on time
- Ensure that adequate systems are in place to provide for accurate recording and reporting of income, expense and all financial related data.
- Evaluate the organisation’s financial control systems to provide reasonable assurance that obligations and costs are properly accounted for and recorded.
- Delivery of internal audits in line with internal audit plan
- Qualified Chartered Accountant , 6-7 years or more in a Financial Controller role within Insurance or financial services
- Insurance industry experience is essential
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with CBI requirements and reporting
- Experience preparing Board reports, analysing data, assisting in strategic decisions within the organization
To apply send your updated cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.