Lead Systems Engineer
- Develop systems capability.
- Work with architects & requirement engineers & support integration/test engineers.
- Interpret customer requirements and report to Engineering team.
- Put processes and framework in place to structure product lifecycle - System Risk Analysis, FRA, FMEA, Simulations, System Test and results analysis.
- Help to develop System level controls and sequence diagrams (BMS, OBC, DCDC, Charging Control, Inverter, VCU).
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- 10+ years’ experience in E drive Embedded Systems design in the Automotive industry.
- Experience in defining, developing, and maintaining functional and system requirements.
- Experience in delivering a large and complex requirements specification from high-level to low-level systems.
- General programming knowledge.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.