Payroll Specialist - EMEA - Multinational - Cork
- Reporting on and reconciliation of benefits & pay data, as appropriate.
- Liaise with Accounting team for completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure GL balances relating to Payroll activities are being actively managed.
- Complete the day to day payroll operational tasks as directed by the Payroll Manager.
- Co-ordinate Payroll closes for European Payrolls as directed by Payroll Manager.
- Engage in European Payroll & Benefits Projects and work in testing and UAT cycles.
- Work closely with local Payroll Vendors, Store Managers, HR, Compliance,
- Ensure all payrolls are completed in a timely & accurate manner and in line with SOX controls.
- Min 4 years experience in a similiar role
- Must be familiar with high volume payroll processing
- Customer service experience in a high-volume environment is essential
- Lead and collaborate with cross functional business partners on discussions and initiatives.
- Excellent numerical & analytical skills/proficient at Excel, Tableau, keynote
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021487131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.