The purpose of the Chemist I role is to conduct analytical testing on commercial, stability and non-routine samples, in addition to participate in the test method development, validation and technical transfers as required.
- Primary Commitment to patient safety and product Quality
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems
- Delivery of key Quality and Performance Objectives. Maintenance of laboratory scorecards and trackers
- Ensure compliance with mandatory training requirements and ensure that your training records are up to date and compliant to cGMP
- Complete documentation associated with testing/ method development & Validation/ equipment qualification in a timely manner
- Ensure all analytical testing is carried out as defined in the Quality System
- Perform equipment calibration and qualification as required
- Review of all laboratory Quality Systems to ensure compliance to cGMP
- Perform and assist with additional duties as may be directed by the QC supervisor
- Create, review and approve change requests as required. Where required approve CR’s as laboratory trainer
- Creation of purchase requisitions for laboratory equipment and consumables.
- Management of laboratory spend and approval of vendor invoices
- NFQ Level 8 (240 credits) with minimum 3 years’ experience in a relevant area
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.