About your new Job
The primary responsibility will be for the management and ownership of the indirect tax compliance/accounting process across the EMEA region, reporting into the Tax Manager
This will entail preparing and filing all indirect tax returns, submitting refund claims, performing account reconciliations, carrying out data validation and ensuring timely tax payments.
The role will provide opportunities to work with the latest technologies such as Alteryx, Power BI, RPA, together with the automated tax reporting tool.
Partner with colleagues in the business such as EMEA Finance, Supply Chain and Trade Compliance etc. to take the lead on any indirect tax related queries.
Work with and manage tax advisors in the EMEA region where necessary including engagement, contracting and fee management
Assisting the tax team with process improvement/transformation initiatives.
There will also be the opportunity to work on other taxes, such as corporate tax compliance and reporting, R&D tax credit claims, grant claims and tax depreciation initiatives
- Irish Tax Institute part qualified/part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Ideally have circa 3 years tax experience, preferably in an accountancy/tax practice or multinational environment.
- Proficient on Microsoft office especially Excel/Word/Outlook
- ERP experience, ideally Oracle
- Strong technical indirect knowledge across EMEA a distinct advantage
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.