Our client is a leading provider of automated handling systems who are hiring a Quality Control Officer to join their team in Co. Kildare.
Your new job:
- Maintain high quality of products being installed and maintained on customer sites.
- Ensuring quality procedures and policies are followed on site.
- Look for and resolve daily issues to prevent any issues that arise due to quality incursions.
- Monitor equipment installations to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Audit/recommend any necessary process adjustments and complete necessary documentation.
You will have:
For this Quality Control Officer job, you will have several years’ relevant experience and have worked with similar equipment in a highly regulated environment.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
- Opportunity to work on a large scale project and develop professional skillset.
If you are interested in this Quality Control Officer job, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.