Our client in the construction industry is hiring a Group Credit Controller
• Proactively manage company debtors and collection of debt accounts
• Making Outbound calls for Credit Control
• Ensuring compliance with business credit control policy.
• Develop strong working relationships with business customers.
• Ensure adequate credit insurance cover for all account balances.
• Maintain compliance with credit insurance policy requirements through development of debtor management and reporting processes.
• Liaising with commercial and finance teams for account balance / credit limit forecasts.
• Co-ordinating requirements for new account setups and approvals on same.
• Resolving queries on accounts that impede payment and reconciling where necessary.
• Posting customer receipts and reconciling accounts, organising lodgments
• Investigate, resolve and, where necessary escalate aged debt issues
• Managing Credit Management System to improve efficiencies across all debtors lists
• Contact customers regularly by telephone to maintain relationship, to pick up service issues or early warnings and ensure payment is on schedule.
• The ability to work at a pace that matches the requirements of this fast-moving business and recognise the importance of meeting deadlines.
• Strong organisational and time management skills to achieve tight month end deadlines.
• A high standard of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Responsible for own compliance with the company’s data protection policy and data retention process.
• Achieving Targets & KPI’s for Cash Collections
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.