Sigmar are currently working closely with a leading Fund Manager in their Search for a Senior Pricing Specialist to join their growing Dublin team. This is a growing space for the business and in this role as Senior Pricing Specialist you will act as an integral member of their Valuations team to deliver a best in class service for complex fund structures that clients depend upon.
You will be expected to:
- Analyse and compare listed and OTC position valuations. Work with clients on resolving price challenges, answering valuation questions.
- Run OTC pricing models to independently value derivatives held by our hedge fund clients.
- Review Fund Valuation Policies and apply the valuation methodologies described therein for listed and OTC products in line with best practice.
- Be involved in testing new internally developed pricing models and system enhancements.
- Have ability to understand current financial models in use and provide one-off modelling needs.
- Liaise with other internal functional teams to resolve P&L/valuation issues.
- Assist other teams with OTC instrument queries.
- Review client asset valuations and methodologies.
- Researching markets, conventions and reporting standards.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a related role (e.g. Derivative valuation, Risk Management, P&L reporting, Financial engineering, OTC Trading).
- You have have a keen interest in learning about financial instruments, markets, derivatives valuation, financial engineering, risk management.
- You are strong in Excel, and are tech savvy - will need to quickly learn Excel VBA, SQL.
- You have programming experience (beneficial).
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.