Are you a solutions-oriented Mechanical Project Engineer who is looking for their next big challenge?
A vacancy exists within our client's Site Projects Group for a Project Engineer with Construction Supervisor Experience supporting site Capital & Expense projects in Tipperary. Reporting to the Site Projects Lead, the incumbent will work within the overall site portfolio of projects.
The role is suited to a construction supervisor who want to develop career into a project engineering role.
- Developing project plans and successfully executing them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Managing design, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Tracking and reporting progress as required against project deliverables.
- Ensuring there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of the capital/expense projects.
- Engineering Qualification or Mechanical Trades Background
- 3 years+ of relevant experience working in Pharm/Bio Pharm industry with experience in maintenance, engineering and project management practices.
- Knowledge of Electrical and Automation Practices and working in ATEX environment.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Good knowledge of construction activities including permitting, method & risk assessment approval, construction inspections.
- Familiar with engineering project management tools, financial management skills including an ability to work within budgets, engineering technical skills.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.