- The Quality Assurance Professional will deliver efficient and timely review of Finished Product batch documentation for release and rejection activities.
- Provide Quality inspections system support including action close-outs.
- They are responsible for approving the following: batch documentation, decision making on daily queries online, process/product investigations, temporary change requests.
- Perform process confirmations on the production lines with regards to batch documentation and manufacturing.
- Following up corrective actions identified from investigations.
- Support Customer complaint investigations and response where applicable.
- The Quality Assurance Professional will update SOP/WI’s as required for the Quality Release Department.
- Complete approval of Quality Management System records, CAPA’s, actions etc
- Participate in training of new personnel and develop training material
- Participate in inspections by third parties.
- The Quality Assurance Professional will lead Lean initiatives as well as the implementation of latest Quality legislation and guidance developments from Regulatory Authorities and Industry best practice.
The Quality Assurance Professional will have a relevant degree with 3 years QA experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.