Sigmar are working with a leading Financial Services client in their search for a Senior Compliance Consultant for a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Responsible for analysing and providing technical support risk and compliance programs and initiatives.
- Maintaining annual compliance plan, assessing compliance risks and AML/EX risks.
- Advising business partners on compliance and regulations/ identifying and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Overseeing delegated activities/ Ad-hoc duties.
- Appropriate extensive industry experience is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of European and local regualtions (MiFI, UCITS, CBI etc).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and organisational skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.