VP - Hedge Fund Accounting - Cork
In your role as VP of Hedge Fund Accounting your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants.
- Plan, schedule and manage the daily workflows of all client relationships within your account.
- Liaise with clients re reporting requirements and deadlines, ensuring delivery in an accurate and timely manner.
- Acting as primary contact with clients and other fund participants.
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers.
- Participate in presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Participate in and lead projects
- Manage functions in conjunction with the Managing Director.
Min 8 years experience
Experience of managing teams
Degree qualified and ideally possess an accounting qualification.
Proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry.
Strong technical knowledge of Hedge Fund Accounting.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.