Sigmar are currently working with a leading Financial Services Client in their search for a KYC Officer to join their team.
- Assessing the risk on new and existing relationships with companys' clients following companys' AML/KYC framework.
- Planning and reviewing of client relationships.
- Maintaining internal databases and spreadsheets with KYC documentaion.
- Ad-hoc duties.
- Relevant degree- in Law, MER, Business in Banking and Insurance or similar discipline.
- Basic understanding of KYC (including knowledge of AML/CFT).
- Strong research, analytical, teamwork, communication skills (verbal and written English).
- Hedge fund and/or Trust business experience is a bonus but not a must.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.