We are currently looking for a Tax Analyst to jin one of Corks leading pharmaceutical companies. This is an opportunity for someone with a practice background to get In Industry and carve out a career for themselves in this field.
Your main job duties will be:
- The management and ownership of the indirect tax compliance/accounting process across the EMEA region, reporting into the Tax Manager.
- Preparing and filing all indirect tax returns, submitting refund claims, performing account reconciliations, carrying out data validation and ensuring timely tax payments.
- The role will provide opportunities to work with the latest technologies such as Alteryx, Power BI, RPA, together with the automated tax reporting tool.
- Assisting the tax team with process improvement/transformation initiatives.
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- 3 years experience in tax
- Irish Tax Institute part qualified/part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- ERP experience, ideally Oracle
This is an immediate requirement, please apply directly through this link ro contact Denis Cremin on 0214315770.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.