Looking for an experienced Multimedia Graphics designer to join a design team in a leading retail company based in Galway.
- Working on promos, on-screen graphics and content across TV and social media.
- Creating and animating both moving 2D graphics and thumb-stopping static images
and being confident switching between both.
- Creating content for our seperate productranges. Each of which have
their own style guides and separate Instagram accounts.
- Confidently owning video output and taking the lead on projects from concepts and
storyboarding stages, all the way through to editing and exporting.
- Articulately advising and presenting visual solutions to both in-house stakeholders
and external agencies.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand and in-line with the company style guide.
- 2+ years of motion graphics experience. The successful candidate will need to have
a high level of technical ability be able to hit the ground running.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates creative design thinking and an understanding of
motion graphics best practices.
- A very strong understanding of After Effects.
- Experience using Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Premiere Pro experience would be a bonus but is not essential.
- An excellent eye for design and attention to detail.
- The ability to design and animate without supervision.
- Be a team player with an appetite for hard work.
- Great knowledge of social media channels and their best practices.
- Experience in TV advertising would be a bonus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong interpersonal skills. Verbal
and written fluency in English is a must.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this Multimedia Graphics designer job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.