Senior Buyer – Cork
About your new Employer
A leading Manufacturing Company based in Cork.
About your new Role
You will oversee the procurement and sourcing of materials. You will report into the Supply Chain Manager.
- Manage current suppliers, mapping the market and negotiating rates with suppliers.
- Manage the companies ERP system.
- Review and agree purchase figures.
- Collaborate with the technical, quality and sales team in sourcing of new raw materials.
- Create and maintain the master production plan for all plants in line with Sales Budget, Operation Capacity and planned stock levels.
- Carry out weekly and monthly reviews of plan.
- Ensure Inventory management procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics and any other similar discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Management experience is essential.
- Experience using SAP (or other ERP system) desirable.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in Cork.
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Aidan Cox on 01-4744690
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.