We are currently hiring for Sales Development Representative for a fast growing Technology Company in Dublin, Ireland.
Your main job duties will be:
- Outbound prospecting activities to develop prospects and qualification of the lead to a discovery/opportunity status
- Gather customer information, seek out customer requirements and set up calls for sales as required
- Introduce new initiatives to increase the new business pipeline being generated through the sales development function
- Monitor the pre-sales targets and performance within Salesforce and participate in weekly sales meetings
- Management of the day-to-day output from inbound leads
- Take ownership of the lead qualification and distribution process. Maintain a list of all primary accounts and their customers, assign qualified leads to the Account Managers, ensure that they are contacted immediately, get updates on the progress and recall leads that are not responsive
- Assist with the development of employee onboarding and training.
- Work with management in the setting of overall sales targets, determining the pre-sales strategy (number of touches, conversion ratios, email templates etc.) and the identification of resource requirements and timing of the same for the successful operation of the presales process
- Liaise with the various members of the sales and marketing team and provide input into marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the drafting of sales collateral to be used in the pre-sales and sales process
- Provide feedback to management and R&D in relation to customer feedback on areas such as pricing, product features, competitor products etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time as reasonably requested.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ Year experience in a SDR Role
- Interest in technology
- Experience of using Salesforce is an advantage
- Fluency in English is essential
Please apply directly to this advertisement or alternatively contact Aidan Cox on 014744690.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.