Amazing opportunity to join a leading engineering consultancy in Cork. Looking for an experienced Building Services Engineer to join their team.
- Ensuring works are carried out safely to industry, site and client specific safety requirements.
- Resolving all enquiries and clarifications (RFIs) in a timely manner.
- Liaising with workshops on prefabrication and co-ordinate the works.
- Executing works in a co-ordinated manner to fulfil the project requirements of cost, schedule and quality.
- Generating work scope documentation and detail applicable specifications for subcontracts such as painting, scaffolding, insulation, clean rooms architecture, scaffolding and HVAC.
- Preparing bills of quantities, raise requisitions, plan material deliveries, receive and release to the site works
- Liaising with resource managers for the mobilization and demobilization of site resources.
- Reviewing designs and ensure there are no constructability issues, raise requests for information and track same
- Performing Site surveys and resolve all construction activities with site foreman / charge hands
- Working closely with Quantity Surveyors on cost management, including pricing of variations, reworks, progress reports, negotiation with clients and sub-contractors.
- Inspect all works for compliance with safety requirements, technical specifications and compliance with design.
- Planning and preparing all test documentation, in accordance with the Project Quality Plan and Internal Testing Plan.
- Preparing snags and control snag list execution.
- Reporting Monthly EHS statistics.
- Ensuring inspection of works including all sub-contractor work scope.
- Degree Qualification Mechanical Engineering, Construction or equivalent
- Proficient in suite of Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, Visio.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, AutoDesk, Navis Works and Isogen or equivalent packages.
- 3 years+ relevant work placement experience as mechanical engineer is required.
- Experienced in process industry in piping fabrication, installation and testing.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.