Assoc MDR/Vigilance Specialist
- Part of a team responsible for the management of all incoming product events from a range of sources and geographies
- Responsible for the data entry of field complaints reported for medical devices into complaint database, including documentation review and complaint assessment
- Support Vigilance and Medical Device Report (MDR) regulatory reporting by ensuring timely assessment of incoming complaint events
- Support complaint trend analysis and issuance of key reports to relevant departments
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities to support efficiency and productivity gains opportunities within the department
- Build product knowledge and technical expertise of the product group you support
- Adherence to procedures at all times to ensure compliance
- Ensure highest quality of product event data entry for accuracy of reporting to regulatory agencies. Ensures complete and accurate maintenance and reporting of Medical Device, 0 years of experience required.
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.