Our Client is seeking experienced and talented Site Engineer to join their high performing team. If you would like to join a company who wins high profile projects with blue chip clients and if you enjoy working in a challenging environment, then this is the company for you.
Purpose of Role
Set out the construction works on site and ensure that all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Assume day-to-day management of the site technical & engineering requirements (RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Design Team Workshops, etc.).
- Ensure quality control measures on the site are implemented and are in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors in the planning & construction of the project.
- Support the Project Manager/Contracts Manager to ensure that works are completed as per programme, on budget to a high standard.
- Identify any information gaps, develop solutions and rectify in conjunction with the site and design team in a timely manner.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of construction techniques - competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.