Job Title: Civil / Structural Engineering Technician Required
Our client, a leading Consulting Engineering Practice is seeking a Civil / Structural Engineering Technician. The job will be based in Dublin and a full-time position is available for the right person.
The focus of the job is:
- Carrying out site visits / surveys and creating designs for top clients across residential and commercial projects.
- Working with Engineers to produce detailed design packages for tender and construction.
- Checking and approval of all relevant documents, calculations, and drawings Preparation of quotations and project scopes for Director approval.
- You will be ambitious and focussed and determined on furthering your career as a Civil and/or Structural Technician / Engineer.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, using CADS RC & MS Office is essential, experience in preparing drawings & schedules, ability to meet deadlines and have strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- BIM experience is a desirable.
- The successful applicant will have a creative mind and will relish the opportunity to work as part of a team in order to provide innovative engineering solutions for clients.
- Diploma/Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (or similar), preferably with 1-2 years’ post graduate experience
- Engineering drawing and detailing, Site inspections/Surveys, ability to work alone or in a group, Full Driving licence
For further information:
Please contact Conor O Malley: Ph 0838349796 / Email - COMalley@sigmar.ie to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.