Reporting to the AR Team Lead, the successful candidate will be primary responsible for delivering timely and accurate billing, working closely with Sales Order Management and AR teams to ensure complete and valid invoices / credits are raised.
- Take part in training on new SAP based processes
- Support Knowledge Transfer from Business Units
- Support system testing for activities relating to your role
- Coordinate the day-to-day operation of the Billing process, liaison with Sales Order Management / Returns teams and Credit Management team to ensure resolution of blocks / queries and prompt Billing;
- Review Billing Due lists to ensure all due Bills are raised;
- Raise Credit Notes and partial Credit Notes within the system;
- Calculate any month-end Billing accruals
- Provide reporting on Billing, metrics, KPI's and SLA adherence;
- Support continuous improvement initiatives for Billing;
- At least 2 years of relevant billing experience in a global business;
- Good understanding of billing processes, preferably using SAP or similar ERP system;
- Attention to detail;
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.