Company Secretary | Multinational FS
Company Secretary: Are you a Chartered Secretary with at least two years’ experience interested in joining a world renowned Financial Services company in the heart of Dublin City Centre?
Title: Company Secretary
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €40,000 (depending on experience)
Role and organisation:
You will join an already established team to help complete the daily workflow and will take charge of a specific client portfolio. Your typical responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the accurate preparation and issue of board agendas, board papers and minutes for all board meetings.
- Follow up on decisions made at board and general meetings in order to provide an update at the next meeting.
- Ensuring compliance with the local regulatory bodies and keeping up to date with relevant changes to Company Law.
- Maintaining company secretarial records, statutory registers and updating of the company secretarial database.
- Assisting the Head of Department with adhoc queries relating to the companies entities and group legal entities and as required.
- ICSA qualification or ability to demonstrate qualification through experience.
- Funds experience would strengthen application.
- At least two years' experience as a Company Secretary.
- Highly organized individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Law or business degree would be advantageous.
Why not get in touch?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Company Secretary to develop their skillset with a global financial services firm.
To hear more about this role or for a confidential chat about the market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.