- Sorting creditor invoices to match related orders/PODs.
- Set up of multi currency vendor/creditor accounts on system.
- High volume processing Accounts Payable Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Ensuring the correct VAT treatment for invoices.
- Liasing with Vendors in response to enquiries.
- Liasing with other business functions to resolve queries
- Resolving invoice discrepancies
- Preparing and processing accounts payable payments to Vendors
- Processing Non Creditor payments
- Reconciliation of Vendor accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of creditor, expenditure and statistical reports
- Assist in Vat and Intrastat Returns
- Add hoc and general administration duties.
- Minimum 3 years accounts payable experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and
- Fluent English
- Experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- Good typing and data entry skills.
- Ideally, third level qualification in Business/Accountancy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly, Word and Excel.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.