Senior Compliance Consultant
€520 Daily Rate
Our client is a leading financial services company, and they are looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Consultant with a background in the Funds industry.
The successful candidate will work with the regional compliance team, operating in a successful international asset management business and reporting to the EMEA Head of Compliance.
- Analyse and provide technical research and consultation to support risk and compliance programs and initiatives
- Operate and update the annual compliance plan, compliance and risk assessment and AML risk assessment
- Point of contact with the Central bank and other regulators as required
- AML policy maintenance, reporting and oversight
- Operate and update compliance frameworks and related policies
- Interim project lead for CP86 Action Plan
- Provide effective and timely regulatory and compliance advice to business partners
- Extensive Compliance consulting experience in the Funds/Asset Management industry.
- Strong knowledge of European and local regulations including MiFID, UCITS and CBI.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and understand problems and provide effective solutions.
- Motivated individual with a proven record of using initiative to resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like the job for you, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.