Want to join a multi-award-winning Design Consultancy whose ambition is to be a key contributor towards the zero-carbon transition? Look no further!
- Specifying and procurement of process & BMS field instrumentation
- Development of I/O lists and instrument indexes
- Designing of control systems, schematics and drawings in the process, biopharma, datacentres and building services industries
- Development of instrument datasheets from concept through procurement
- Participating in HAZOPs, ATEX reviews, SIL assessments and Interlock reviews
- Development of system architecture for new Control Systems
- GAMP5 lifecycle and 21CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Estimating values of both completed works and where required approximate values of any additional works.
- Snaging list preparation (of installed works)
- Working with, lead and coach younger engineers and co-workers
- Working with bus technology – Fieldbus, Profibus, Devicenet, Ethernet IP, etc. and familiarity with DCS/PCS, BMS and PLC systems
- 3rd level Technical Degree
- 5+ years’ experience
- Fully conversant with current Irish Regulations e.g. ET-101:2008 (National Rules for Electrical Installations)
- Proficient in CAD & experience of BIM/REVIT systems
- Excellent communicator both written and orall
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to working with a rapidly expanding company on a varied selection of projects.
Well located offices close to central transport links. Situated in central Dublin close to DART / Luas / Rail stations and Cork Airport location.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.