Sigmar are currently working with a leading Asset Manager in their search for a Senior Compliance Consultant on a 12 month contract. This is a busy function for the business as will allow for someone to come in and make an impact.
- Analyse and provide technical research and consultation to support risk and compliance programs and initiatives
- Operate and update the annual compliance plan, compliance risk assessment and AML/ES risk assessment
- Key point liaison with the CBI and other regulators as appropriate
- Anti-money laundering policy maintenance, reporting and oversight of delegate monitoring
- Operate and update compliance frameworks and related policies and procedures
- Provide ad-hoc support and advice to the Board and staff as necessary on regulatory matters
- Generation of Board and committee compliance reports
- Interim project lead for the CP86 Action Plan
- Extensive relevant regulatory compliance industry experience within Funds
- In depth working knowledge of European and local regulations e.g. MiFID, UCITS, CBI, etc
- Analytical ability to identify and understand problems and provide effective collaborative solutions
- Highly motivated individual who has a proven record of using initiative to resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.