Sigmar are currently working with a leading Fund Manager in their search for a KYC officer to join their growing compliance function. As an integeral part of the wider Compliance team you will work closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to minimize operational risks and ensure clients experience seamless delivery across core services.
- You will assess the risk on new and existing client relationships following the AML/CFT Framework and its Risk Appetite.
- You will perform due diligence, requesting KYC information and documentation and writing a Client Risk Assessment for recommendation to Management.
- You will plan and periodically review client relationships, as well as conduct incident and event-driven client reviews.
- You can be involved in scanning and archiving of KYC documents, as well as updating internal databases and spreadsheets.
- Ad-hoc projects and responsibilities may arise from time to time.
- Ideally degree qualified in Law, MER, Business studies in Banking & Insurance or a related discipline.
- You have Basic understanding of Know Your Customer regulations (including AML/CFT framework).
- Hedge fund industry and/or Trust business experience is an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
- You have strong research and analytical affinity, as well as good communication skills (written and spoken English).
- You are a team player who is also able to carry out tasks individually in a successful manner.
- You are able to plan your work in an effective manner.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.