Financial Administrator - Waterford - Mandarin/Spanish/Cantonese
- Communicates effectively with our customers through e mail, inbound and outbound calls
- Provides follow up on requests that cannot be immediately resolved
- Daily process of all transactions such as new account set up, maintenances and withdrawals
- Processes ad hoc customer requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Assists with department projects and initiatives as needed
- Makes outbound calls to clarify customer requests if necessary.
- Completes written customer correspondence when necessary
- Builds relationships with staff from other departments to ensure queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Works with management to set daily priorities to ensure prompt and efficient service
- Identifies process improvements to increase efficiencies and streamline processes
- Min 3 years financial services/customer service experience
- Fluency in Spanish/Cantonese/Mandarin
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer service and quality.
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 02 14847131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.